CME Waiver FAQ's
If you qualify as a Non-Professional per the criteria outlined here, you can choose to receive access to CME Group Globex data (includes the Eminis) in real time at a reduced fee. Globex only data packages are available from the CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX. You just pay the DTN IQFeed service fees and the reduced Non-Pro Globex Data Package fees. The rest of the DTN IQFeed service will by unchanged. In other words, you will still get the fastest, most reliable, tick by tick data available, as well as the real time news, over 500 market breadth/stats symbols updated every second and years of intraday historical data.
As long as you qualify for the Non-Professional CME Globex data package, you will receive reduced exchange fees of $1 per month per CME Group exchange for level I data. Level II data is available for $5 per month per CME Group exchange. You can also receive all CME Group exchanges Globex data packaged together for $3 per month for Level I data or $15 for Level II data.
Unfortunately, it is an exchange requirement that your software interface that utilizes DTN IQFeed must be able to execute trades to your broker. If the software you use doesn’t have an order entry interface, or that order entry interface doesn’t work with your broker, the exchange will no approve the exchange fee waivers for your account.
No problem! You just need to pay the exchange fees for the other exchanges or non-globex data and you will receive this data in real time as well. As always, any data you don’t choose to receive in real time will still be available to you delayed at no extra charge (unless the exchange charges a delayed exchange fee).
This program replaced the CME Exchange Fee waiver program on March 1, 2014. Customers who participated in the CME Exchange Fee waiver program as of February 28, 2014 were grandfathered in and continued to receive fee waivers through the end of 2014.
On March 1, 2014, the CME Group terminated the Exchange Fee Waiver program in exchange for the new Non-Professional Globex Data program. Instead of completely waiving fees, the exchange is charging a reduced fee as compared to the full CME Group exchange fees. To qualify under the old Exchange Fee waiver program, you needed to have a funded trading account and utilize DTN IQFeed with a 3rd party application that was able to execute trades. Under the new Non-Professional Globex Data program, this requirement is still in force, but must be able to answer the Pro/Non-Pro questions as a Non-Professional in order to qualify.
Unfortunately, we must have cooperation from you Broker in order to provide you exchange fee waivers. There is no reason for a Broker not to do this. If they refuse, we would suggest finding a Broker who is interested in satisfying your specific requirements (which should include providing you cost effect and professional trading tools).
Here is the list of software the CME Group has approved due to their ability to execute trades through a qualifying broker. This list will grow as the CME Group approves additional partner products.
- Agena Trader
- Ensign Windows
- Market Analyst
- Market Delta
- Medved Trader
- Neuro Shell Trader
- Ninja Trader
- Nirvana Systems (OmniTrader, VisualTrader)
- Quote Tracker
- Sierra Charts
- Wave 59
Here is a list of Brokers which have gone through the quick process to become qualified to validate your funded trading account with IQFeed. If you wish to qualify for Non-Professional fees, please contact one of these brokers and ask them to submit your Trader Account Verification to IQFeed:
- Stage5Trading: Anthony Giacomin (800-258-6675) – www.stage5trading.com
- Straits Financial : Electronic Trading Solutions (312-670-2822) – www.straitsfinancial.com
- Berkeley Futures Ltd.: Marc Quinn (0207758477) – www.bfl.co.uk
- Capital Trading Group (312-572-6117) – www.ctgtrading.com
- Back Bay Futures: J. Peter Slaga (855-383-1700) – www.backbayfutures.com
- Progressive Trading Group: Peter Lee (888-240-7099) – www.progressivetg.com
- Trade Futures 4 Less: Pratik Patel (312-241-1982) – www.tradefutures4less.com
- Sarasota Futures: www.sarasotafutures.com
- ALO Futures: Kerry Moore (888-551-8080)
- Arrowfield Trading: Ruven Yogurtcu (818-386-2626) – www.arrowfieldtrading.com
- AGN Futures (312-267-2936) – www.agnfutures.com
- Optimus Trading Group: Matt Zimberg (800-771-6748 | 561-367-8686) – www.optimusfutures.com
- Trade Pro Futures: www.tpfutures.com
- Global Futures: Vinny Nizian (877-367-3177) – www.globalfutures.com
- Infinity Futures: Markus Zielbauer (866-907-2511) – www.infinityfutures.com
- AMP Futures: Dan Culp (312-893-7700) – www.ampfutures.com
- Liberty Financial Markets: Jr. Stegmueller (815-806-9571) – www.lfmarkets.com
- Zaner Group (800-621-1414) – www.zaner.com
- OpenEcry (800-920-5808) – www.openecry.com
- Velocity Futures: Dale Box (312-780-7600) – www.velocityfutures.com
- Daniels Trading: www.danielstrading.com
- vCap Futures: Paul Wilson (512-377-9842) – www.vcap.com
- BTR Trading Group: John Roe (312-893-5456) – www.btrtrading.com
- Dorman Trading: Daniel Dorman (312-341-7041) – www.dormantrading.com
- 3T Trading: Morgan Busby (251-652-1555) – www.3ttrading.com
- Vision Financial Markets: Dan Boldt (312-453-8305) – www.visionfinancialmarkets.com
- Burnett Commodities (806-359-8200) – www.burnettcommodities.com
- Crossland LLC: Bryan Hofferica (312-786-9915) – www.crosslandllc.com
- Deep Discount Trading: Howard Lender (888-407-7918) – www.deepdiscounttrading.com
- TransAct Futures: Bill Zimmerman (877-872-3303) – www.tfutures.com
Yes! Due to high demand from IB customers who wanted a high quality data option to trade off of, we developed our own plugin to validate your IB Trading account and qualify you for the Non-Professional CME Globex data package.
Please review the waiver plugin instructions for information on how to validate your funded trading account as an IB customer.